Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Bucket List

I got this survey off of another blog that I frequent quite often. Feel free to copy and paste it to your blog or email it off to your friends.


The Bucket List
Place an X by all the things you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not, and send it to your friends.

This is for your entire life!

Gone on a blind date. X
Skipped school. X
Watched someone die.
Been to Canada.
Been to Mexico.
Been to Florida.X
Been on a plane. X
Been lost. X
Been to New York.
Gone to Washington. DC X
Swam in the ocean. X
Cried yourself to sleep. X
Played cops and robber.
Recently colored with crayons. X
Sang Karaoke. X
Paid for a meal with coins only? X
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? X
Made prank phone calls. X
Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose. X
Caught a snowflake on your tongue. X
Danced in the rain. X
Written a letter to Santa Claus. X
Been kissed under the mistletoe. X
Watched the sunrise with someone.
Blown bubbles. X
Gone ice-skating. X
Been skinny dipping outdoors. X
Gone to the movies. X

1. Any nicknames? Lovey, Sadie
2. Mother's name? Barb
3. Favorite drink? Diet 7-up or Riesling Wine
5. Body Piercing? Ears. Used to have navel pierced
6. How much do you love your job? I feel very blessed to have my job. The company that I work for takes great care of its employees and I love what I do.
7. Birthplace? Duluth, MN.
8. Favorite vacation spot? Florida, but I am open to new suggestions.
9. Ever been to Africa ? No
10. Ever eaten just cookies for dinner? yes
11. Ever been on TV? yes12.
Ever steal any traffic signs? Do old license plates count?
13. Ever been in a car accident? yes, just this year.
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4-door
15. Can you drive a standard car? Assuming that standard = manual, then yes.
16. Favorite pie? Pumpkin pie WITH whip cream or Blueberry pie
17. Favorite number? 14
18. Favorite movie? 13 Going on 30
19. Favorite holiday? Christmas
20. Favorite dessert? Pie or a dilly bar.
21. Favorite food? Italian
22. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
23. Favorite brand of body soap? Dove
24. Favorite toothpaste? Crest with extra whitening
25. Favorite smell? cinnamon
26. How do you relax? I read books. Sometimes the same ones over and over.
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? I hope to be a mom by then, living in a bigger house and doing exactly what I am doing now.
28. Furthest place you will send this message? I am posting this on my blog, so anyone can read it.

No comments: