Monday, December 17, 2007

First Annual Christmas Dinner


We had a great weekend surrounded by a few friends. On Saturday, we had the first annual "Friend" Christmas dinner with Josh and Kris and Brook and Cyle. Great food, festive decorations and a few bottles of wine - my kind of evening. We also brought our "child" Jackson, which I have to admit made me a bit nervous, he doesn't have a whole lot of recent social experience being around other dogs...but it all turned out great!
Here's a few photos from the weekend...
Right before dinner. Right after yummy appetizers and about 4 bottles of wine...
Brook, Sarah and Kris...

This might explain just how delicious the food was!


Jackson's new friends - enjoying breakfast in the morning.


The lovely host couple!!

The dads with their "kids"


I can't believe (and I know I have said this before) that Christmas is next weekend! WOW. Hope to see some of you while we are in Grand Rapids! If not, have a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments: