Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Little Dancer...


There he is...the love of my life. Pretty impressive - wouldn't you say? Parish didn't believe that he was on the dance floor EVERY SINGLE SONG, until we got proof from our friend Michelle...so funny! He always swings his arms out, infact, he hit the bride's brother right in the face in the middle of a Michael Jackson song. Oh Parish, you never cease to amaze me!

My little dancer is going to be gone for a few days - he is at a Water/Wastewater conference in St. Cloud, so it's just Jackson and I for the next few nights. I really don't like being alone, but I am looking forward to having the whole bed, cooking stir-fry (which Parish isn't too fond of), watching soapnet (after American Idol of course) and getting laundry done while he is away.

I remember as a kid, whenever my dad had to go out of town for a meeting, my mom always made it a girls night - TV dinners, McDonalds, pancakes for supper whatever we wanted, plus we all got to share a bed with her (which I am sure she would have rather opted out on). It was fun - even though we missed our dad.

This is hell week at work, I am so busy juggling two jobs right now and can't wait until we hire a copywriter!

Talk soon,
SB

No comments: