Monday, June 9, 2008

Memorial weekend pictures

Our aunt Kee Kee just sent me these pictures last week and I thought I would post them. This is the 2nd annual memorial weekend get together of Parish's family. Parish's dad LOVED things like this, so it's really important for all of us to continue to get together like this. Unfortunatley, I couldn't attend this year, because I had to help my sister move in, but it looks like it was a blast!
What a great group - can't wait for next year...


Here's a picture of our beautiful neice - Haylee!
Uncle Rick, Parish, Uncle John and Chad

The other Chad and Parish

Sandy, Brandy, Nicole, Kee Kee, Shirley and Shannon

Group shot - beautiful weather


In other news...my sister in-law, Nicki will be having a baby tomorrow (C-section). She goes in at 7:30 a.m., so stay tuned for an update on our beautiful new addition to our family!

No comments: