Monday, June 9, 2008

Weekend Review

We had a great weekend.

On Friday, we bought a new car - 2008 Chevy Cobalt to replace my cavalier - we got a good deal on it, and the settlement that we received help us a lot. Then, right after we signed the papers, we headed to Grand Rapids for our friend's wedding reception. Below are some pictures from the night...

This is a picture of Parish and I taking a break from dancing. The next day, we were so sore and wondered what the heck happened to us! It's so funny what a few beers can do - we always laugh the next day because at the time (we think we are so good) haha!!
Tasha and Andy - I love the "Yes" gesture she's making.
Again, what the heck are we thinking? We look like puppets. Hey, at least we can laugh about it!
Kristin & Michael (and Judd) rocking out
Then, the next day we woke up early, struggled on our ride home to get to Gavin's birthday. I can't believe that he is 5!! It's so amazing. I just love those kids to pieces. He had a transformer birthday party - and he probably got all of transformer toys that were ever made!!
Here's a picture of the birthday boy -

We leave for our trip in 3 sleeps! I can't wait to just leave MN for a while and relax. I will be sure to upload pictures - it's Parish's first time in an airplane. It's so cute how excited he is!

Have a great week.

S&P

No comments: