Friday, October 10, 2008

Congratulations Kintigh's!!

It is wedding season for us right now - and as you can clearly see - it is tiring Parish right out!


The other weekend when we were home we went to my parents house - it was a Saturday night and Parish and I had talked about heading out to Zorbaz later that night. My mom, sister and I ran to Target to pick up a few things and when we came home...this is what we found...


Needless to say we stayed in that night and watched Sex in the City. He slept until 6:30 a.m. the next morning. Ha!

On October 3rd - Parish and I went up to Giant's Ridge for my friend Melissa's wedding. We had such a fun time dancing the night away - beautiful rooms too!





Congratulations to Melissa and Andrew!!
Next on deck - Lindsay and Gary's wedding in St. Paul this weekend (October 11).
Happy Anniversary to Josh and Kris too! Hope your little one will meet the world soon!

No comments: