Thursday, October 2, 2008

For all you blog lovers!

I have been going home at night and checking these blogs, and I thought I would share the wealth. They are always good reads and there are some fantastic pictures too!

1.) Julie Gobel’s JAG Photography - http://jagphotography-jag.blogspot.com/ This is our cousin Julie on Parish’s side – she has a fantastic talent in photography!

2.) www.mycharmingkids.net - This blog I happened to fall on by accident, and I am sure glad that I did! This is a beautiful blog about “mckmama” and her charming kids. The one spot on this blog that caught my eye was about their unborn child Stellan…They were told at 24 weeks that he would surely not make it, but he is still alive and will be delivered on the 29th of October. They asked for prayer requests and they received a great response. Be sure to check out Stellan’s name gallery on the left hand side. Such creative people!

Hope you all enjoy! Parish and I are heading up to Giant's Ridge this weekend for our friend's wedding - we are so excited!

Congrats Melissa and Andrew!

No comments: