Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tis' the Season...Ugh.

And so it begins...the flu/cold season! I had my first bout with illness last week. I really thought I was done for. I swear - if someone says cold - I catch one. What I can't get over is how I can have the worst flu bug and Parish won't even catch a sniffle. He has an amazing immune system - I hope that when we have children, they get that from him.

So after I became sick - I decided we needed a change in the house, something that would make us walk into our beautiful home again and say - "YES, no wonder why we bought this house!" So we rearranged. Our living room is really awkward shaped, so there really isn't much to do with it - but we found an arrangement that not only works for the shape of our house, but adds so much more room!

As I was sitting watching TV last night - I looked over to Parish and said..."I really feel like we have everything." In the almost one year that we have been married and living in this house - that is really the first time that I have said that. Not because I felt like I needed more, but because I feel so content...content with my house, my family, my job, my friends - just everything. It's a great feeling...

I am feeling SO much better than I did last week - and who would have thought? All I needed to do was just rearrange!

No comments: