Friday, May 2, 2008

OUR NEW WINDOW SEAT!!

My very talented husband, and his VERY talented grandpa made us a beautiful window seat! Below is a before picture, kind of an odd waste of space, so I thought it would be perfect spot for a window seat! I was right!!

Grandpa Walt is unbelieveable! Parish has learned almost everything he knows, when it comes to wood working from Grandpa. What a great team!


The before picture!
Grandpa hard at work - oh and did I mention that this window seat has storage!!
Jackson loving the fact that he can actually see out of the window
the almost finished product - prestain and total assembly.
It has easily become my favorite part of our house! I will take a picture of the final product once Parish finished the last coat of poly!
Thanks Grandpa and Parish! I love it!!
By the way - if anyone has any inexpensive ideas on how to construct a window seat cushion - please feel free to share! I am all ears...

No comments: