Wednesday, July 16, 2008

How cute is this?!?!

Kee Kee sent this to me - I thought it was adorable and I had to post! You couldn't set this up better!! Newborn Chaston with sister Haylee - just laying around on the 4th of July. How cute!!


Other random notes:

Congrats to Jacquelyn and Brian Senske on their beautiful baby boy - you can check him out in the blog portion of her website - http://jacquelynsenske.wordpress.com/

Happy 90th Birthday Aunt Anna - hope you enjoyed your party!

Please keep my friend Nicki and her family in your prayers - her uncle died unexpectedly earlier this week due to heart problems. It's been a rough week for her.

Happy Birthday Melissa on Friday - hope you enjoy your day and sorry I won't be able to be at work to celebrate with you!!

To see sweet pictures of a storm that hit the Northland - check out wdio.com - as a storm spotter - I love to see pictures like this! It amazes me the beauty and danger of a storm. Perfect mix.

Have a great week! Tomorrow is my friday!

1 comment:

jacquelyn senske said...

Thanks sweetie! I found your blog -so cute! Thank you for putting our info. on there :) Love it! Hope you're doing well and keep in touch. I love hearing from you!