Monday, February 25, 2008

Tulek Wedding Weekend

What a memorable weekend. Seriously, I can't remember a weekend (in a long time) that we had so much fun with all of our friends together. It was perfect.

Thursday night - we all met out at Zorbaz's in GR, we danced the night away, sang a little Cher during Karokee and left for home with a bit of a buzz. Parish and I stayed with Cindy, so that was nice.

Friday - Us girls spent a majority of the day decorating Wendigo for Molly's reception. It was beautiful, but there were a few bumps in the road. Wendigo is a beautiful place, but if I ran that joint I would get rid of whoever books weddings. That girl from my own experience and from what I have heard from others is a complete nightmare to work with. She left for the day a little after we started decorating and screwed up the table arrangements. Good thing Molly and Judy were on top of it and could figure it out, but seriously...that woman needs to go! Friday night was also the rehearsal...as Molly and her dad came walking up the aisle, the whole wedding party (including Father Jerry) started singing, "There she was just a walking down the street singing, Do A Diddy Diddy Dumm Diddy Do" It was so cute. Molly and Terry hosted the rehearsal dinner out at their place - it was so beautifully decorated. They did such a good job and it was the perfect setting for everyone to enjoy. Food was great, Company was better - it was just a great night overall.

Saturday was the big day - Molly looked absolutley beautiful! The day went off without a hitch and it was the party of the year!! I am so excited for the two of them as they start this special journey.

I will download a few pictures that I took from my camera later. If anyone else has any - please send them onto me at sarah_parish@msn.com. I would greatly appreciate it (Rowell...this means you!)

No comments: